On this page, you can find the official iQOO 9T PD2217F Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Flash File, and How-to Flash Manual.
iQOO 9T PD2217F Firmware (Stock ROM)
The iQOO Firmware helps you Upgrade or Downgrade the Stock Firmware (OS) of your iQOO Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablet. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issue, Software related issue, or Bootloop issue.
File Size: 5.93 GB
Flash Tool: QPST Flash Tool
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash iQOO 9T PD2217F Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the iQOO 9T PD2217F firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open QFIL Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the QFIL Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your iQOO Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button in the QFIL Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your iQOO 9T PD2217F device from the computer and Restart it.
[*] QFIL Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of the QFIL Flash Tool, then head over to the QFIL Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by iQOO Communication Technology. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.
Posted By: Animesh Kumar Chaubey